TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to a website of Dogmatic World LLC located at www.honeycone.com (hereinafter “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and We thank You (any visitor to Our web site and hereinafter "You" or "Your") for visiting Our site and considering Our products and services.
INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE ADULTS
Our services are available and may only be used by individuals who have reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that You have reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction and that all registration information You submit is accurate and truthful. You agree to comply with all International, Federal, State or local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. If You have not reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction please leave Our web site immediately.
USER NAME AND PASSWORDS
You hereby agree that You are responsible for all actions taken under Your User Name and Password. Please remember it is Your responsibility to keep this data secure and You hereby agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to keep Your password secure. Further, You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your password or any breach of security.
We truly want to make Your purchasing experience on Our web site easy and efficient. Once You have registered on Our web site you will have Your own unique dashboard where You can navigate the site, review Your recent activity and add funds to Your account.
We accept several methods of payment to accommodate Your needs including MasterCard and Visa.
WEB SITE USE
Our web site is for use solely by responsible adults over the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. The materials which are available within this site may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and may NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. Visiting this Web site if you are under the age of majority in Your jurisdiction may be prohibited by International, Federal, State or local laws. If You have not yet attained the age of majority in Your jurisdiction please leave Our web site immediately.
You understand, warrant and agree that: You have attained the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, and have the legal right to possess adult material in Your community; You will not permit any person under the age of majority in Your jurisdiction to have access to any of the materials contained within this site; You are voluntarily choosing to access this site because You want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available; You do not find images of nude adults, adults engaged in sexual acts, or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable; You will exit from this site immediately if You are in any way offended by the sexual nature of any material; You will abide by the standards and laws of Your community; by logging on and viewing any part of this Web site, You will not hold the owners of the web site or its employees responsible for any materials located on the site; You will not use these services in violation of this Agreement; You understand that You may be in violation of International, Federal, State or local laws; You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for Your actions; You are solely responsible for any and all content You post at this site or that You send to another Visitor to the site; You understand and agree that while We have no obligation to monitor posted content that We may review and remove content that We deem in Our sole discretion to be objectionable; You are bound by the Agreement every time You log into Our site, and You agree that We may change this Agreement from time to time and that the new Agreement will be effective at the moment it is posted, and You agree to review the Agreement regularly to ensure You are up to date as to its contents.
THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE
Soliciting sexual services while using the Company’s electronic services for any sexual favors paid for or rendered for free is strictly prohibited and is considered illegal in most jurisdictions and is grounds for Your immediate termination from Our website. Further, You are aware and understand that the United States Department of Justice and the Congress of the United States through passage of the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (e.g. Fosta – Sesta) are in the process of cracking down on Prostitution and Sex Slavery. You hereby agree that You will never provide or accept personally identifiable information (i.e. any information that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual) to one of Our Models. Should We become aware that You have violated this section Your right to use this website will be immediately revoked with no refund. Further, We will forward Your contact information to the authorities to further investigate or file charges against You.
You understand, warrant and agree that You will not use Our web site to: Post, email, upload or transmit any content that is: patently offensive, vulgar, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, tortuous, obscene, libelous, illegal, hateful, harmful, harasses or advocates harassment of another person; Invasive of another person’s privacy; Exploitive of people in a sexual or violent manner; Racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; Impersonate another person or post a photograph of another person; Stalk or otherwise harass another; Harm a minor in any way; Promote commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising; Post, email, upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, unsolicited mass mailing, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work; Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable International, Federal, State or local laws, and You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other Visitors. You understand and agree that We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other Visitors.
PROHIBITED CONTENT AND DISCUSSION TOPICS ON OUR SITE:
The following content and discussion topics on are prohibited on our site:
- Child Pornography or ANY depiction of a minor whether photographic or artistic;
- Any content that contains references of money being given to an individual after a sexual act;
- Fantasies or discussions relating to a minor or when someone was a minor;
- Incest relating to direct relatives or minors (eg. Daughter, Step-Daughter);
- In-laws or indirect relatives are allowable (ex. Mother-in-Law, Step-Mother);
- Any references or depictions of non-consensual / forced sexual acts (real or fantasy);
- Any manner of Bestiality or depictions of actual animals;
- Fecal Matter (e.g. Scat Play) or Vomit (e.g. Roman Shower);
- Diapers are not allowed (e.g. ABDL - Adult Baby Diaper Lovers);
- Watersports (e.g. Golden Showers) are not allowed;
- Non-consensual sex (ex. Rape, Accomplice);
- Discussion or depictions of illegal drugs or narcotics;
- Bodily harm that risks permanent damage, death, suicide, murder, or similar dangers;
- BDSM, Spanking, CBT, or similar are allowable, within reason;
- Amputation of limbs or other parts are not explicitly allowed;
- Necrophilia (sexual acts concerning a corpse);
- Forced Intoxication;
- Consensual use of legal intoxicants (e.g. alcohol) is not allowed;
- Team Viewer or other programs granting access to one’s electronic devices; and
- Racial Slurs or pejoratives concerning one's race/ethnicity
As indicated by the notice on the bottom of Our Home Page, Dogmatic World LLC claims a copyright to the contents of this website.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
As provided for in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act; If You feel any content on Our web site violates Your copyrights please contact Our designated agent:
City, State, Zip
by regular U.S. mail or email with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once We have received Your complaint We will:
- Remove or disable the identified infringing material (but maintain a copy for later use);
- Promptly notify the subscriber with a copy to the complaining party that We have removed or disabled access to the material; and
- We will inform the subscriber that they may submit a counter-notification regarding the claimed infringing material.
Counter Notification - To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider's designated agent by regular U.S. mail or email that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material Appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the subscriber’s address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the counter notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter notification We will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that We will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless Our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the service provider's system or network.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH US OR FROM ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR ARISING FROM USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
You hereby warrant that You will not use the information provided by Us in violation of any State or Federal law. Further, You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us harmless, as well as holding harmless Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim, action, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or governmental agency arising out of or related to Your use of any service offered by Us or Your violation of this Agreement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, interference with property rights, trespass, violations of Federal or State Law, patent infringement or plagiarism. We may, at Our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You. The assumption of such defense or control by Us, however, shall not excuse any of Your indemnity obligations.
We shall not be liable for delays or nonperformance of this Agreement caused by strike, fire or accidents, nor shall We be liable for delay or nonperformance caused by lack of availability of materials, fuel or utilities or for any other cause beyond Our control.
You may not assign the rights or obligations under this Agreement.
Except as modified or supplemented by a writing executed by both parties, the Terms and Conditions described herein are the only representations, warranties, and understandings between the parties with respect to the products and/or services described herein.
In the event of a dispute, You agree to attempt to resolve the dispute by contacting Us at info@HoneyCone.com prior to taking any other action. Failure to contact Us to attempt a dispute resolution prior to taking any other action will result in a breach of this Agreement by You. This Agreement and Your use of Our web site are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, and the courts of general jurisdiction located within Shelby County, TN, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Agreement or any other controversy between You and Us. You hereby waive any right to a trial by jury in the event of any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement. In addition to the foregoing, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, We shall be entitled to enforce all of Our legal remedies for the breach or wrongful activity including, but not limited to seeking actual damages, the maximum amount of statutory damages under applicable statutes and Acts, profits, treble damages, and attorneys’ fees and costs. These remedies and damages are in addition to the monetary payments described above and/or any amounts otherwise due under this Agreement.
If any provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, You and We agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement and further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provisions.
The headings of this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the meaning of this Agreement.
This Agreement is effective as of January 15, 2019. We reserve the right to revise this policy from time to time without prior notice. You will be notified of any material changes in Our Terms of Service either by email or by a conspicuous posting on Our web site.